Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meet Karen Wearden

If you have placed an Internet order through our company, chances are you have been helped by Karen Wearden, a member of our Superior office staff.
Karen's main responsibilities include processing our Internet orders, answering the phones when things get busy, and any other jobs that the staff needs help with.
"I really love my job. If people have any questions or concerns about their Internet orders, I am the go-to person. I will often call a customer to clarify an order because I feel it's important to offer individual service." she said.

Karen was raised in Western Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh and is a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan to this day. She is married and has always worked in the clerical/bookkeeping field. Karen spent 10 years in California working for a property management company before moving to St. George, Utah four years ago.
While on vacation, both Karen and her husband both fell in love with Southern Utah, enough to make the move to St. George. They love the outdoors and their hobbies include camping, bicycling, hiking, and driving their motorcycles through the nearby national parks.
When asked what is her favorite part of working at Superior Threads, Karen answered, "I love the company, from the owners to all the co-workers. This is a great working environment. Plus, I really love what I do."
We are happy to have Karen as part of the Superior Threads team and appreciate all the work she does to help our company run efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment