Friday, August 7, 2009

Betty Cotton's Recommendation


"Nothing compares to King Tut Quilting Thread"
In my Cotton Theory quilting projects, pieces are layered and quilted first before they are assembled. I often use cotton thread in all aspects of my quilt construction, including piecing, quilting, topstitching, applique, and embroidery. King Tut Quilting Thread, produced by Superior Threads, lies smoothly when creating quilted embroidery. The subtle color changes in the variegated thread blend well and tie the fabric colors together.

I've used about every thread in the marketplace, and nothing really compares to King Tut thread. It's smooth and strong, and there's no lint.

Customer service is No. 1 with Heather and Bob Purcell of Superior Threads. I asked, and they delivered. Thank you, Superior Threads, for listening to my needs and creating the deep jewel tones in my Cottage Colors collection of King Tut threads. These Cottage Colors blend well with the fabrics I use in Cotton Theory quilting projects. Cotton Theory quilts are reversible, so it's important to have a good-quality thread in my sewing machine's bobbin as well as on top. King Tut thread is the perfect choice.

Strength, smoothness, subtle color changes, and lack of lint are the four main reasons I love to use King Tut thread.
Sincerely,
Betty Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment