Designed by Heather Purcell (Mother Superior) and Annie Unrein.
This 68" x 88" quilt is specially designed to use Starr Design Fabrics' Starr Fire fabric pack, a group of twenty fat quarters in rich, vibrant colors.
By using the fabrics in the order in which they are stacked in the fabric pack, you will get a beautiful effect of graduated color. Use coordinating fabric yardage for the centers of the blocks, the sashing, outer borders, and binding.
Blocks are made by strip-piecing fabrics and then cutting wedge-shaped pieces from the strip sets. A special plastic template is included in the pattern to make this quick and easy.
- 20 hand-dyed fat quarters in vibrant, graduated colors
- 2-3/4 yards coordinating fabric for block centers, sashing, outer border, and binding.
- Starr Fire quilt pattern, special plastic template for cutting wedges.
- MasterPiece thread. 600 yds. x two spools. Mother Superior's recommended colors for piecing.
- King Tut 500 yds. x 2 spools. Mother Superior's recommended colors for quilting.
This entire Starr Fire kit is available on our web site HERE
On Sale for only $149.95. (Total value = $201.95. Save $52.00.)